Any of these poses can be done in a single minute:
- Inhale • Exhale pose (I card)
- Ocean Breath (O card)
- Kite pose (K card)
- Neck Stretches (N card)
- Hold Down Dog (D card) for a complete minute.
Row, Row, Row your boat.
“Rowboat pose” builds stamina, inner-strength and self-esteem. This is a great yoga exercise to do when kids need to burn off energy.
1. Come to sitting position on the mat with legs extended in front. Sitting on a blanket or solid cushion will help keep the back straight.
2. Raise your arms up parallel to the floor. Inhale and bend back.
3. Exhale and lean forward, bending your knees slightly as you bring chest to knees. Attempt to touch your toes.
4. Inhale and lean back. Repeat this motion in rapid sequence. Row your boat!